Monday, January 19, 2009

Marigold Caps...Celebrating the Everyday

When I first started designing Marigold caps I had many hopes and dreams about what the caps could accomplish for women. I still have many...Marigold caps are intended to be sparkly, fun and a way for women to celebrate the everyday. As my Marigold journey progresses, every woman and her individual story amazes and inspires me.

For instance, my dear friend called the other day to tell me she received her new Marigold caps in the mail. Hearing the excitement in her voice and listening to her share how much she loved her caps made me giggle with excitement. My friend shared how she loves to wear her Marigold and how she feels special with it on --even around the house. As we talked about the joys and trials of being moms, I realized how much I learn from my friends and the women I have been fortunate to meet through Marigold.

Just yesterday I spent time with another friend who is expecting her first baby...of course she needed a cap to crown this special moment. Each day I am touched by a story or tip shared by a special woman.

I am also excited to hear the women in New Jersey love Marigold caps. With my friend there to model her Marigold...who wouldn't want one. I am looking forward to helping women there celebrate the everyday.

So although my initial dreams were of helping others celebrate everyday, I never imagined the blessings and inspiration I would receive from this experience. I’m eternally thankful and blessed by the women I meet and the stories they share. You help me celebrate…everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment