Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Monday. Enough said.
I throw on my Marigold work-out cap as I run out the door...thankful I have a few choice hats remaining after an amazing Madhatter party.
I go about my day in awe of what I witnessed Sunday...a town wrapping their arms around a young woman and her family...embracing them. It was such a testimony of this town and this family's life. I will post more about the event later.
I also walk more carefully today...more aware. In some way, I feel like I am living more tenderly attempting to take in each moment and encounter.
It was a busy day, dropping babes off at school, exercise, gymnastics for Andrew, taking two little boys to get new shoes and much needed haircuts. Then back to school to pick up a sick Anna and then picking sweet Michael up from a playdate, getting one ready for soccer...baths and finally bed. After, the babes are in bed, I finally get to catch up with my husband. I love being a wife and mom and the everyday experiences I get to share with my children and husband. Being a wife and mom its often easy to overlook the everyday moments and focus on getting a list accomplished rather than paying attention. My life through Marigold makes me take pause. The benefit on Sunday was a touching reminder of what matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment