Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Marigold Moment...

Today I wear a cap to cover my hair I don't have time to fix, but I also wear it as my "rally" cap -

Tomorrow is a special day for Marigold. Marigold is a small part of a benefit for a young woman battling Melanoma. The benefit is called The Mad-Hatter Party. It is exciting to see a group of people come together and rally for someone they love. The party is at an Irish Pub and two bands have donated their time to come and play. Nellie will be there taking pictures. Marigold's job is to support the cause by selling caps ... for every hat sold a portion goes towards helping this young lady's fight.

I now sit in my work room creating caps for this special moment. I feel privileged to be a part of this event, knowing in some small way Marigold caps will help rally behind this young lady's fight.

1 comment:

  1. Callie- your hats are an inspiration and help women feel so much better! Thanks for all you do! Our prayers are with Natalie.

    ReplyDelete