Sunday, September 20, 2009

A label...

A new order of Marigold labels arrived in the mail this week. Lisa with clothinglabels4u.com does a great job.

I was happy to have the new order of labels as I have spent many hours sewing labels on caps in preparation for store orders, trunk shows and internet orders.

I have come to love more each day what the Marigold label represents - the brightness and versatility of all women.

Everyday, I have the wonderful priviledge of experiencing and witnessing these qualities first hand when I visit with store owners, friends and mothers giving themselves everyday for their families, and in cancer survivors and those battling...

I see their brightness... as I visit my photographer Nellie as she holds and talks about her beautiful new baby girl...or when I see Lori shine as she uses her creative talent with her Pink Couch for the Cause. I see a treasured friend, a breast cancer survivor, shine brightly as a mother, sister, wife and friend. I see mothers and friends teach our children and coach our teams.

I witness their versatility and strength when I see a friend battle terminal cancer by volunteering her time and giving back to others with her words of encouragement. I see a friend, mother and grandmother pour her passion and life's work into raising money for cancer research and education. I see their strength as the they run companies, paint a beautiful sunset, give birth to new life, capture a moment on film and embrace a hurting child.

Through these women I want to live more brightly. Marigold is forever influenced and changed by each story and encounter. We believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment