Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Going...Going...GONE!


It's hard for me to believe I have to say good-bye to summer...it seems too soon! I have been fighting like crazy to hold on to the carefree fun that comes with Summer. A few times, I've even tried to convince my children to stay home from school...of course they refuse! Last weekend, we spent a beautiful summer evening at a friends house where the children played and we sat in the backyard and visited with one another longer than we should have. My son fought like crazy not to let the night end, however, tired eyes and body finally gave way. His shirt says it best - going...going...GONE.... I guess the saying is true that all good things must come to an end...So I say goodbye to a summer filled with memories I treasure and look forward to the Fall and the festivities that come with this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment