Friday, August 7, 2009

Autumn Surprises

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it has not before possessed." - Joseph Addison

This summer has been a fun preparation for new fall designs..."a pleasure to my imagination." This week as I was packing up a big box of caps for a boutique order, I found my self enjoying the caps because they are new and fresh for fall. New pictures are coming. Nellie and I are very excited to take new photos and can't wait for you to see them. But, the photo shoot must wait for a short time because there are more important surprises awaiting my amazing photographer who is preparing for her precious new surprise due Aug 26th. This baby is a long awaited gift and we can't wait to meet him or her.

Until then, I thought it would be fun to "gratify your curiosity" with some photos from this box.






There's more to come....

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! You're killing me. LOVE that quote and I can't wait to see more of the new fall designs. I much preferred sitting in your office drooling over one design after another...this waiting business is for the birds! We'll have to reschedule our visit!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete