Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring clearing...

It feels like spring so I am prompted to clean and clear out. My husband keeps asking when the "clearing out" is going to happen with my caps. My work room has spilled out into the t.v area and is quite a MESS!!! Luckily amongst the clutter and "creativity" I was able to locate a new summer favorite. I will clear the cap mess soon.
As for spring cleaning, I am focused on getting the "baby" who is 3 1/2 out of his crib, giving the oldest his own room, making the 4 year old feel he has his own space and moving my messy daughter to the back bedroom of the house. I've been busy moving furniture, dismantling bunk beds and the crib, along with planning paint colors for the new rooms. Now I stare at three bedrooms in shambles and know the caps in the basement are in desperate need of organizing. I'd say the warm weather couldn't be a better distraction for clearing, cleaning, and procrastinating. I think I'll go running. Now where is my marigold running cap?

2 comments:

  1. Some things never change! :P I can remember mom sending you to your room to clean it up and when I looked in, it was 20 times messier than when you began...pictures all over the floor, mess everywhere, and you sitting in the middle of it all making something!
    It must be working again because that hat is SOOOO darn cute. I mean like SO cute. Are you going to have it up on the website? Bring it at Easter...I think I need that one! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these hats!!!! You are so darn creative and I ditto what Jess said...I seem to remember the same story!! grin
    You are amazing in every way. Way to go!!Love you!

    ReplyDelete