Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cool Weather, Crisp Apples, and Fall Caps

I woke up this morning and could not believe the nip in the air! It was so chilly and finally felt like fall had arrived. I loved it, I must admit. I loved breathing in and having that cool air fill my lungs. It made me want to indulge in a hot cup of coffee and visit the apple orchard. 

So I did both! My sister and I loaded up the kids and off we went to Apple Blossom Farm. They had a great time playing on the wooden train, sliding on the huge slide, and playing hide and seek.  



The cool fall air also made me want to reach for a cap to accessorize my gray sweater coat and plum sweater. I picked a staple from the fall collection, one of the Marigold crystal caps. The gray crystal cap compliments purple, black, and gray so nicely. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your caps! I can't wait to see what you continue to come up with! All the best - Steph

    (Leslie's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, Of course, I love your hats..they are so darling and you are so creative. But the picture of the 6 grandchildren is adorable..they look like they are having such fun together. What precious memories!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete