Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Whole Hand


Today, my precious curly headed, sweet heart turns 5...a whole hand!!!

He has the whole day planned starting at 6 a.m. with donuts, followed by opening presents immediately after.

For lunch, we will dine on Buffalo Wild Wings and celebrate his birth with Culver's ice cream cake and singing. We have to play a pokemon game and wack the ever anticipated pinata.

Following all of the excitement, our birthday boy then wants to go to the pool and enjoy pool time with our family.

When we get home he wants Daddy to cook yummy Barbeque ribs while he and his siblings take in all the new birthday "loot."

I celebrate my precious son, his tender heart, his all boy approach to life, his talents, his sweet curly hair, tender hugs, gruff voice, endearing giggle, and hugs that feel like he will never let go....

Let go, I never totally will, and have tried my best to take snapshots of these precious first five years. I pray for his life, for his future that he will live life to the fullest, be spared deep heart ache, and know true love and what it feels like to have a son as special as he is to our family. I pray that he will seek God for all things and fulfill his Destiny...We love you son!

No comments:

Post a Comment