Monday, May 18, 2009

A Marigold Moment...



One of things I cherish most about Marigold is the women I meet. I get so excited when I see women wearing their Marigold caps and I love to hear their stories.

Marigold caps are about celebrating...celebrating who we are as women.

One Marigold beauty was gracious to share a little about herself:

Hmm, fun facts about me - that's tough! I live on the coast in Massachusetts and I'm a busy working mom to three amazing daughters - 11, 8 and 5 years old. My mom is a 7+ year breast cancer survivor so I'm thrilled to contribute to your company. I love to take photographs and to shop (for anything and everything!)...I can't really think of anything else! Oh I'm fluent in Dutch because my husband is Dutch and we lived in Holland for several years - the only reason I learned to speak Dutch is so my in-laws couldn't talk about me in front of me anymore!

Thanks beautiful Massachusetts friend for giving us a glimpse of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment